dumps4download.us

Saturday 23 July 2016

Get Actual Cisco 642-874 Study Material

Question 21

Which statement is the most accurate regarding IPsec VPN design for an Enterprise Campus environment?

A. VPN device IP addressing must align with the existing Campus addressing scheme.
B. The choice of a hub-and-spoke or meshed topology ultimately depends on the number of remotes.
C. Sizing and selection of the IPsec VPN headend devices is most affected by the throughput bandwidth
requirements for the remote offices and home worker
D. Scaling considerations such as headend configuration, routing protocol choice, and topology have the broadest impact on the design.

Correct Answer: D

1 comment:

  1. PDF form of 642-874 dumps helped me a lot in reading and I was able to access my material anywhere, any time. Questions and answers were very comprehensively dealing with all the aspects of the field. 642-874 Exam Dumps is my best choice and will always be my top priority.

    ReplyDelete